[Dailydrool] New ASTT Recruit

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jan 14 16:13:19 PST 2011

Liver healing drool to Barbie's Samoyed furfriend. I will give the boyz
the special liver jerky to to produce this special drool.
Chicken Jerky drool is being slung to Marty's foster & former foster.
We hope that everyone recovers from their health issues.
No "C" word drool to Freddie.  Chicken & Liver jerky drool for this one.

Ruger and Colt are still Rolling on the floor laughing their tails off
at all of these post of slaves trying to keep a hound off of the
FURniture.

Director Ruger woofing in.  I'd like to announce our newest ASTT member
Roxy!  Congratulations Roxy you will make a fine AST team member.
Please let me know where your Area of Operations is so that I can
properly assign you.  Welcome to ASTT Roxy!
Now as for all this yammering about slaves keeping hounds off the
FURniture: Please! Your hounds need to step up the slave training. The
house and all of its contents belong to us hounds.  You slaves just pay
the mortgage or rent on the hound castle and the rest of the bills to
keep us living the life a hound should be living.  Ruger ASTT Director
out.

Michele Momma and mortgage paying slave to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger