[Dailydrool] MacKenzie's blood work is back

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 06:29:57 PST 2011

All of MacKenzie's blood work came back perfectly normal.  So we're back to
the drastic diet.  I took control of the walk "snacks".  No more cut up hot
dogs (DH gives them, not me).  Right now all I have is plain dried chicken
(little round treats).  I'm going to go buy sweet potato snacks (and LIMIT
them).  This morning she got 1/2 cup Taste of the Wild with 1 Tbs. fat free
yogurt.  I'm going to pick up no salt green beans to be added to dinner.
 The hard part here is controlling the volume the DH gives her.  In addition
to being HUGE (80 pounds), she's also developed red chafing under each of
her pits.  She already gets LOTS and LOTS of exercise.  So...  we'll be
monitoring and reporting on her diet.