[Dailydrool] OMBR Fundraiser Comments Addressed

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 09:27:38 PST 2011

I have received several comments from Droolers that, despite the fact that
they like the Valentine Gift Packs, they don’t like that some of the
bandanas can only be worn once a year. So, I have added 2 more gift packs
with all-occasion personalized bandanas, one for boys and one for girls. The
bandanas have a large paw print and the hound's name embroidered on them.
These packs still include a matching fleece toy, a bag of treats, and a
Valentine note but the bandanas can be worn year round.

For boys, there is the True Blue Gift Pack

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r177/slave2bassets/Valentine%20Gift%20Packs%20for%20OMBR/GiftPacks042.jpg

And for girls, there is the Pretty in Pink Gift Pack

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r177/slave2bassets/Valentine%20Gift%20Packs%20for%20OMBR/GiftPacks039.jpg

They can be ordered on my Etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/waddleiwear or
by emailing me at slave2bassets at gmail.com

Each gift pack is only $25 (includes shipping) and, for each one ordered,
OMBR gets $5. If you order through my Etsy site, an additional 10% of the
sale will go to Western Missouri Basset Rescue. When ordering, please
specify the hound’s name in the comments section.

Thanks,

Kathi and the Little House of Hounds

PS If you have already ordered and would like to change to one of the new
packs, just email me.