[Dailydrool] Voting problems

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 22:47:37 PST 2011

I also got timed out twice the first day I went to vote. Found that it is just easier to type Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue then put in AR and hit search then cast your vote after that the next day when you get your reminder and you go in it is the prerecord and you can then just click your vote.

After reading the thread on teeth and plaque, I am trying to make an effort to brush my girls teeth and an effort it is. My little chunky monkey Bailey had to be sat on by DH and you would have thought I was killing her and then to add insult to injury I cleaned her ears. Funny everyone thinks she is just the sweetest and that Maggie because she barks is the problem child, not so. Maggie is a sweetie, Bailey is the one to watch. The frosting on the cake was they went to the groomer and got their nails trimmed. Love the groomer she hangs them in a sling works like a charm, no wiggling, no snipping done in no time. Now to just make Bailey's week she goes and gets Mircochipped on Tuesday and then because she has so much hair and even after much combing she is now scheduled for a grooming with the groomer.This ought to be interesting as when ever and where ever she sees the groomer (who she likes) she pees. I am sure in the next two weeks she will think she is being tortured.

She actually needs a new authority figure, she is getting a bit spunky since Alice went to the bridge, so we are on the look out for the right fit.

Nancy, momma slave to Maggie, Bailey and Alice ATB