[Dailydrool] AAAAAAGGGHHH!

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jan 15 17:58:20 PST 2011

Working in the kitchen, fixing up canned cat food for the kitties, mixing up
all the concoctions that go into the food for the girls.  Needed to put some
powdered MSM into the bowl of cooked food that gets mixed into kibble for
the dogs, so I pick up the teaspoon that I had been using, and I LICKED IT
and it had CANNED CAT FOOD on it.  AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!  There was only a tiny
little speck of cat food (Gracie had licked it first!!) but it tasted really
weird, and I swear that little spec has attached itself to the back of my
throat and is staying there.  Wonder how long it takes to grow kitty cat
whickers and feelers?  Do you suppose this is an omen of things to come?
I'm going to be a poor elderly person who can only afford to eat cat food?
It sure is a shame that I don't like wine, because if ever there was a wine
moment, it's when you realize you just licked the cat food off the spoon.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net