[Dailydrool] AAAAAAGGGHHH!

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Sat Jan 15 18:54:02 PST 2011

Okay, I'm laughing and my stomach is turning at the same time!  Thanks
Anita!  I recommend that you acquire a taste for wine, or maybe you need
something stronger.  What alcohol content is necessary to kill the taste of
cat food?

I must concur about how wonderful this group is, and how thankful I am to
have the drool list.  A belated thanks to all that sent drool for my Annie,
and then for me after she went to the bridge.  It has helped.  It really
has.

I am going to go give the remaining six hound type people their favorite
bedtime cookies "Pumpkin Droolers", and they will give a goodnight drool to
all those mourning over the loss of their furkids.  My fuzzybutts keep me
going, so hopefully a little of that will spill over to you as you learn how
to live without your beloved hounds.

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services