[Dailydrool] Dog food website

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 19:43:02 PST 2011

Thanks, Angelika, for the link to the Dog Food Advisor website. I read it with
great concern (since the dogfood that is working for Bo's ulcerative colitis,
I/D, is not rated very positively.) I went on to read the forum comments on I/D
dogfood and the back and forth with the reviewer and found that very helpful as
a supplement. I feel more comfortable, knowing that we are not using the wet
version but are blending the kibble with boneless chicken breasts pureed. Val