[Dailydrool] Science Diet

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 05:00:24 PST 2011

I agree that SD prescription foods are just what the doctor ordered in many
many cases. I had a dog live for about a year on KD while his liver healed
from some terrible insults. (Including a biopsy.) The dog very very nearly
died of liver failure and I am sure he would have had we not had that food
available. It was a long road back but he lived to be 12 and died of totally
unrelated causes (Lymphoma). Just because Cooper won't eat ID or WD I do
cook for him. Maybe a lot of you enjoy doing this, but frankly, I do not.
(Right now he will not eat ANY canned dog food or kibble and I am sure he is
just spoiled but what the hell.) I will continue to cook for him but it
would be a lot nicer if he would eat something normal. (I know I know I got
myself into this.)

MomPerson to Nigel (it looks like food-eat it) Llewis (It might be food, eat
it) Conley (Even if it's a pencil, eat it) and Cooper (NO WAY)