[Dailydrool] Flash

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 23:53:41 PST 2011

In October, Paul and I adopted Flash and Wilma (nine year old bonded littermates) as an owner relinquishment.  Although Wilma was a love slut from Day One (it took all of thirty seconds being here for her to demand a tummy rub, LOL), Flash has a far different personality.

Last night Flash rolled onto his back for a tummy rub.  It was the first time in all that time with us.  And then he did it again.

You will all realize, of course, how thrilled we are.  My mother was right (only about some things, mind you):  Where there's life, there's hope.

Veronica Woodruff

"When nothing is sure, everything is possible."  Margaret Drabble