[Dailydrool] Doin da basset limbo

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 08:59:18 PST 2011

Day 2 of the basset diet.  Very, very sad eyes.  Breakfast finished and the
others finished before her.  Starving girl.

The DH had some surgery the other day and is recuperating nicely.  He's
usually the lead with the 2 young bassets and I stay with slower senior
Poppy.  We walk the neighborhood, sometimes down to our beach, always a hour
or more.  3 bassets on super long flexi leashes.  Sniff, sniff here, sniff
sniff there.  Before you know it, they've created a braid with the 3
leashes.  So we've learned all sorts of interesting maneuvers.  I'm now
taking the 2 young ones and he's got Poppy.  All I could think of was "the
Basset limbo".  So I found the words to the song and modified for our walk.
 (DH's name is Jack - - so this really works for us.)

*Basset Limbo:*

"Every basset boy and girl
All around the basset world
Gonna do the basset rock