[Dailydrool] Drool & Baths.

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jan 16 14:04:36 PST 2011

The boyz are slinging healing Drool to Miss Angelanne, Lilly .
Yeah Toby!  We are so glad that you are doing so much better!
Dawn, we are so sorry to hear that Annie made her trip to the bridge.  Take heart that she is once again a young and healthy houndette. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.
Synthia, we are so sorry that Nick made his journey to the bridge.  I'm sure that the boys will miss him, but now he is young and healthy once again. May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Marlene I will pull out the duck jerky so that the boys can produce some "find a ducky job" for your DH.  Good luck!

Today it was De-stink the stinking hounds day here at ASTT HQ. Yeppers, cleaned those hound inside and outside.  LOL  Ears, anals, and fur coats! Along with washing all of their bedding. Once they dried I took them for a walk.  Temps are back up to Florida normals! Yeah. I won't say what that is beacuse I don't want the Northern Drools to come down here and beat me.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Michele Momma to the very clean Bad A** Basset Brothers.