[Dailydrool] Good Day

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 16:49:17 PST 2011

Momma here. Today has been a pretty good day, and sometimes we all need
one of those. Back in Elder Clara's "younger years" she had a habit of
sitting on my feet when she wanted attention. She would also sit on
guest's feet, it was her personal way of showing that she liked you.
She is not a barker, or a snooter shovin hound, she would simply
appear, sit on your feet to announce it was more than time for her to
receive attention. As she sits on you feet you also get "the look".
Elder Clara had not sat on my feet for 8 months now, since she went
down in the rear all those months ago. This morning as I cooked
breakfast I was startled when I felt a weight on my feet, I looked down
and here was Elder Clara, sitting on my feet looking up with a smile on
her snooter.
I think she was telling me that she still has it----but then again it
could of been a demand for food.

Lets all ahve a great week!!!!