[Dailydrool] Drool for all needing it

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 18:32:53 PST 2011

Drool is on the way for Angelanne.  Hope that the tests do not show
cancer, and that she feels better soon.  Hope that the infection goes away  and
she peps back up.  Drool also  going out to Freddie the  Foster.  Hope his
pathology report is negative and that the lump on his  face does heal up.  Ben
will be sending healing drool to Freddie.   Drool also going out to Marty's
current and former fosters that are in need of  it.  Hopefully all will go
well for both of them, and that they will  be their old selves soon.

Lastly, it goes out to Synthia on the loss of her kitty Nick.  It is  so
hard to come home from a trip and have to send a dear friend to the  bridge.
Ben will send healing drool your way, and I will keep you both in  my
prayers.

Douglas and Ben