[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jan 17 02:43:48 PST 2011

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in; if it rains any more my sister and I
will have to take a crash course in swimming as the water levels of our
local rivers is rising and some areas are already on flood alert. All
sorts of critters are taking refuge in our home, on Friday my sister
Jasmin got hold of a field mouse in our dining room and we think some
feral cats have taken refuge in our ceiling, the slave Johnathan looked
up when preparing food for the wild birds who are also coming inside and
saw a black cat walk out of the computer room, through our TV room while
we were snoozing sniffed our leads at the back entrance off our TV room
and ran away when Johnathan moved.

The slave Johnathan is busy on a daily basis removing all sorts of other
creepy crawlies away from us to places of safety. Jasmin and myself love
prodding them on with our snooters .If our diet continues we might
resort to eating them. There is a company in England which produces fish
jerky and sea food biscuits for houndies and kitties which the slaves
give us for treats while we are on diet. The fish jerky is made from the
skin of fishes and we both like them more than the sea food biscuits,
neither will add more kilos.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Edna,
Blue, Cassie Mare and Nick the kitty cat who have all gone to the bridge
and we will ask the slaves to light a candle in their memory.

We are also sending get well and stay well drool to the Samoyed
,Augustus McCrae, Brudder Jake, Freddie , Miss Daisy, Angel Anne, and
Lilly. Mac Kenzie we are sending lose weight quickly drool to you as it
is no fun been on a diet.

Jade and Jasmin, we are two very wet and dieting South African girls.

Lilly and PW Justin at the Bridge looking forward to this years events
at the Bridge, which are currently been finalized by Queen Fey Fey and
her court of assistants.

Slaves Johnathan and William, who are contemplating buying wet weather
stuff including umbrellas but never getting around to it, maybe next
year .