[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jan 21 23:45:01 PST 2011

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all, this is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, the slaves have
abandoned us this Saturday .Johanthan is at the office until about

15.00 and slave William has meetings at 09.00 and 11.30. We will make
sure they make it up to us with extra long walks and extra treats

Despite the diet, which is going according to plan? The feral kitties
have been catching wild birds in the garden and my sister and I will
have to step up patrol to protect the birds from the kitties.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Maya,
Freckles, Quincy, Miss Molly of Vegas as well as the human Judge who
went to the Bridge far too early and will ask the slaves to light a
candle in their memory.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to all the slaves who need
as well as to Buttercup, Zephyr, Jersey and Bubba.

Our brother PW Justin woofed in from the Bridge to tell us that lots of
exciting things are happening at the Bridge .Auditions will be starting
soon on 2 theatrical events to take place shortly at the Bridge, the
first been Hello Dolly ,followed by The Wizard of Oz.

The Houndettes will be competing for the leading rolls in both
productions and the competition is strong. All of Edna, Nuke the cat,
Blue,

Casie Marie, Maya, Freckles Quincy and Miss Molly of Vegas have all
arrived safely ATB in time to take part in the auditions.

He also woofed that Picawso Blossom will be responsible for the
colourful sets and costumes in both productions and is looking for
volunteers to help her as well, so lots of things for us talented hounds
and houndettes ATB to get involved in ,with a little help from the
Humans ATB.

Jade and Jasmin we like it a lot when humans stop their cars and come to
speak to us and not the slaves, happened again last night when we were
walking.

Lilly and Justin ATB we are both looking forward to taking part in all
the activities Queen Fey Fey and her court of helpers have planned for
us this year.

Slaves William and Johnathan so many things to do and so little time
available to do them in.