[Dailydrool] Jade And Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jan 26 23:00:51 PST 2011

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, we girls can not believe that it is
still raining in our part of the world. The slaves usually wait for a
break in the rain before taking us out for walks. Today we have been on
feral cat patrol but have seen nothing yet only smelt, thus far only the
slave Johnathan has actually seen them. It will not be long before my
sister and I turn into skin and bone, the slave Johnathan is relentless
in sticking to our diet and offers nothing extra. The slave Johnathan
seems to be every where at once and even William has not been able to
slip us anything extra let alone the visitors. For the first time people
who know us have said we have lost weight especially Jasmin who needed
to do so more than me. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves
and furfriends of Bubba and PW Gus who have left for the Bridge and have
asked the slaves to light a candle in their memory. We are also sending
get well and stay well drool too all the humans and houndies who need
including Bea and the gangs Aunt.

This is Lilly woofing in from the Bridge, was looking for my brother PW
Justin yesterday as I needed to speak to him about something.

Eventually found him hanging out with some other houndies discussing the
virtues of the newly arrived Houndettes ATB. As I walked over to talk to
him I noticed 2 very handsome and dashing hounds that I am sure winked
at me. I went all wobbly in the knees and started gushing like a school
girl when trying to talk to my brother. He told me the two handsome and
very confidant hounds were PW Gus and Bubba who had just arrived safely
ATB. Looking forward to seen them both again thank goodness for
brothers; makes it all that much easier.

Jade and Jasmin working out ways of how to steal locked away food.

Justin and Jade ATB just looking in.

Slaves Johnathan and William busy with all sorts of things.