[Dailydrool] Auntie Pat's evening with the hounds

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 05:18:19 PST 2011

Dear Most Senior Cousin Rosie-

I have read of your human's exciting evening with your pack. What struck me was that you caused none of the fracas and that Auntie Pat could dream of eating her dinner with little Lucy on her lap and Samson on the couch with her. You are such nice hounds.

...that and she figured she could clean up after Bailey when she finished dinner. We know that could not happen wif auntie carol who vacuums the vacuum! Glad auntie Pat has her priorities straight.

Pawtuniacuz

Sent from my iPhone