[Dailydrool] No UTI ...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:19:30 PST 2011

Well Miss Lilly didn't have a UTI.
So now I am wondering what it was that caused her to stay up from 1am-5am
last Thursday.
She was asking ot go outside, she would pee when she went out as well.

Hmmmm maybe another dog in the neighborhood? Maybe she saw something jump
over the gate?

She is doing fine no more staying up or asking to go out.

I will keep a close eye on her.

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"