[Dailydrool] tom waits - strange request

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Jan 18 13:30:42 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny & Pw Polly woofin'in from across the waves, in France

Drool and all good wishes to all.  We are sorry to have to use the
drool for this but it's da mum's fault ) she has NO BRAINS.  She's
always moaning about Polly's lack of brains, but it's nothing compared
to her !!!!!

We would like a drooler to get in touch with her.  Someone who is a
Leonard Cohen fan (like her) and who told her about Tom Waits - are
you out there?  She has a question for yer ...

Thank you.
<duh> - mum's are USELESS

Lurps, Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret