[Dailydrool] Voting, car sickness & health insurance

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 16:42:45 PST 2011

We vote every day,  it's the very first thing I do every morning  first for
OMBR  then for BOB !  then the next day  BOB is  first and OMBR is second,
we don't want to show partially ! bwahaha    just so you guys know !

my first Basset Lucy Girl use to get car sick when she was a pup,  the  vet
told us to just keep taking her for short rides and we did, but one
particualr time, my son who actually bought Lucy had to take her to the vets for
her puppy shot and he was so proud  like a new daddy, so Lucy laid on his
lap , bwahahaha  and about half way there she threw up all over his lap and
down his crotch   and by then he had to pull over and get out and  vomit
himself.   bwahahahah  by the time they got to the vet they  were both green
and smelled awful and there is my 24 year old son who looked  like he  just
wet himself !!!!!!!, on the way home he put her on the floor  in the back seat
!!!!

OK here goes a loaded question, that I probably shouldn't ask because I am
pretty sure someone out there will bite my head off, chew it up and then
regurgitate  it,  but just before Christmas, the ASPCA called me and  asked
for a $25.00 donation,  now, " my personal opinion "  is that  they do good
work especailly saving animals during national disasters.  but  they just
sent me an application for health insurance for my pets.  my  question is does
anyone else have their insurance and is it a good program  ?

I posted on face book last night about losing my Evil Annie,  I was
talking to my twin sister who is the only person in the world who takes 1 hour
and 15 minutes just to say goodbye,  when I answer the phone, I say goodbye
instead of hello !  seriously, true !  any ways I am walking around  with my
portable phone and I see Maggie in her chair but no Annie   HMMMM  so I
check the family room,  NOPE  I check both  bedrooms,  NOPE,  I look under the
bed and  behind the love seat  in the family room , NOPE  so I tell my sister
OMG  I cant find ANNIE  !  so she said "  Marlene,  you are the only person
I know that  can you  lose a big Basset Hound in a bungalow? " weeeeellll
????  damn it  !!  I cant find her  ANNIE     Oh ANNIE   Come ANNIE,
Annie,  so I go outside,  thinking that I had another brain fart and  left her
out there,    NOPE  No Annie !  so now this is serious,   so I said  I  have
to go Darlene,  I need to find Annie,  well find her I did,   she had gone
behind the couch and tried to slither through the opening between  the couch
and the end  table and got stuck !  big time stuck, couldn't  back up her
bigger than a bus butt, so there she was lodged  between two  pieces of
furniture.  and she never whimpered or barked or anything,   just laid there like
a DORK  and waited for me to rescue her. Phew !   thank God I dont have a
bigger house !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie