[Dailydrool] free grants form pepsi

Helena Poist helenapoist at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:14:37 PST 2011

http://www.refresheverything.com/grant-recipients

we need to have 1-2 basset groups apply for the grant... and then vote. this is free money.. there are a lot of animal groups that win.. you have to set up aliances with othe groups. since you get 10 votes at a time. there are 25,000, and $5000 grants.. we can do this..
we have a lot of people who can vote...

Helena Poist Vice President of Marketing and Sales Proplanner.NET ISU Research Park 2321 North Loop Drive Ames, IA 50010 515-296-7526 helena.poist at proplanner.NET