[Dailydrool] rest at lasst

snoozinhounds at gmail.com snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:54:19 PST 2011

Dis be Gordy wif a repawt on da weekend wif da relatives. It all started on
Thursday night when da human brudder and his daughter come to me home. Mom
& Dad goes to da airpwrt to bring them to me homel. It be ok-it was late
and eberbody was tired so we all hab a little talkie and goes to da beds.
Next day da odder human brudder, wife and da human 2 yr old comes wif da
Heinz dog so we run, run, run and da girls gives us treats. Dis keep up
till yesterday when everyone went to dem homes and leave me and Sally Belle
alone wif da mom and dad. We sorry we not get all dem food treats but it
sure be nice to have da quiet home again where we can sleep and watch for
da feral cats by ourselves. sometimes it was so busy this weekend we didn't
have time to be on da cat border patrol. So we now tired and happy and on
patrol again!!!
Sorry to hear of da houndes what went to da bridge. We send drool to da
moms and dads of dem hounds.
Gordy Mueller