[Dailydrool] RATT recruitement & msg to Sadie Mae

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 18:57:31 PST 2011

We are so sorry that Maya has made her journey to the bridge. Take heart
that she went swiftly and that Jeff was there with her.  May she live
forever in the magic of your memories.

Quick surgery recovery drool and no "C" word pathology report is being
slung to Jersey. Momma will bring out the special treats to help produce
good healing drool.

ASTT Director Ruger woofing in.  ASTT is now recruiting for the Raccoon
Alert Terrorist Team (RATT) Wanted: High quality Coon Hounds or Bassets
that are skilled raccoon hunters, & interrogators.  These critters are
bad juju and we need specially trained hounds to take on these critters.
Ruger out.

Colt woofing in. My dearest honeydew melon Sadie Mae.  It has been so
long since we have wrote to each other.  Howl-ever, I always have you in
my thoughts every day. Ruger and I have been so busy with those blasted
squirrels, family visiting and such that I hardly have time for a snooze
so that I can dream of you. If you decide to go after the raccoon
pleeeessssee be careful.  I could not live by myself without you in my
life.  I luvs you.
Luvs always Colt

Drool to all in need,
Colt, Ruger and the Momma