[Dailydrool] Advice on puppy and rescue -bonded pairs

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 09:37:39 PST 2011

Sara that is a great idea for Kathy. My two hounds are now bonded
brothers they are rarely out of each other's sight and never out of bark
range from the other.  I couldn't imagine them separated.  Ruger likes
to use Colt as a pillow sometimes and it is always so cute to watch them
interact together. They have never had a fight! Not even over food or
momma snuggle time. (they are neutered, which I'm sure helps too). I
have went into their room and found them in one of the 2 crates snuggled
up together. Plus their beds are pushed together to give them one big
bed which 9 times out of 10 they are both snuggled up together on. They
are just the best hounds.

Kathy good luck on your hound search.  I am sure that just the right two
will appear soon to fill your heart with love and your face with a smile
and big wet sloppy kisses.

Drool to any sick or injured houndies.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger