[Dailydrool] RE. Diatomaceous earth

SHARON PETRIK baddass1955 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 00:41:16 PST 2011

We have used diatomaceous earth for years to control fleas and ticks and it works great. However only use FOOD GRADE. Don't ever use anything else as the crystalline silica content is way too high and can cause breathing issues for both you and your hounds. we put the food grade on their beds, their rugs, and on them as well, It will kill just about any hard shell bug there is as long as it is kept dry. In the summer I put it in our yard with a spreader, wonderful stuff..Just remember...food grade only..we get ours at the feed store, it's cheap.

to thine ownself be true