[Dailydrool] Time is Running Out to Help OMBR

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 04:40:05 PST 2011

Only a few more days to bid on the embroidered towel sets on Hound’s Bay to
help Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue. I had a friend create this design for me
so you won’t find these anywhere else. They have a cute basset taking a
bubble bath. Two sets are up for bids, one in white and one in ivory.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1295984578

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1295984842

While your there, check out the FIVE different fleece coats made especially
for bassets under the Basset Clothing category. Right now, bids are low so
you can get a great coat for a great price. Here is one example

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=clothing&item=1295985300

Finally, there is still time to order your Valentine Bandana Gift Pack for
yourself or a friend. Check out all SIX packs that are available on my Etsy
site and help 2 rescues at once.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/waddleiwear

Thanks for looking, bidding, and helping Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue

Kathi and the Little House of Hounds