[Dailydrool] Thakns,m Jan!!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:18:17 PST 2011

-------------------

Thanks, Jan M., for reminding everyone to vote for us!  I've been
voting everyday - have you?  The puppies (Sally's four bouncing baby
half-buppies) need their first set of shots, worming, etc. this week,
and that will take a chunk of money right there!  So we sure could use
that $1000!  :)

From: J Marchlewski <jan3luski at gmail.com>

Subject: [Dailydrool] Vote early and often (from work, home, etc)
Don't forget to vote for OMBR daily.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

Also if you might want to add an adorable basset-mix puppy to your
household, they have some adorable ones available soon.

Jan
Lady, Grace
and Wolfgang (hey my foster mom is a OMBR volunteer.  Hi Menzie!!)
--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!