[Dailydrool] VOTE, VOTE, VOTE

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Jan 30 12:38:31 PST 2011

Okay everybody, here's the list of rescues and doggies we're voting for.
Please vote for Ozark Mountain in the Animal Rescue Challenge as often as
you can, the second place rescue is only about 1-1/2% behind and catching up
fast.  If you have time to vote for Mitchell and Molly Bob, too, their
parents would appreciate it.  You do have to register to vote for Mitchell
(Modern Dog Magazine) and Molly Bob (Bissell) but I have voted in previous
contests on both sites and neither site has ever sent me any email or done
anything spammy that I'm aware of.  VOTE EVERYBODY!!

Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in AR:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Vote for Molly Bob Digger:

http://bissell.promo.eprize.com/mvpcontest/gallery?id=30550

Vote for Mitchell: