[Dailydrool] Vote, Vote, Vote

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 06:35:42 PST 2011

At 06:15 1/25/2011, Kathleen wrote:

>Okay, what am I doing wrong?  Can't find it.  I've entered the state &
>Fayetteville & Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue, & it's still telling me  "0
>search results".    Help for a luddite please.  Maestro has better computer
>skills than I do!
>
>Kathleen & Maestro (I need my own laptop!)

Two things here:  I thought I was having a search problem and it was
right there and I didn't see it.

The search term has to be exactly right.  I suggest using basset as
the search term and Arkansas as the state.  I keep forgetting what
the current abbreviation is.  Ark. always worked in the past.

I must be getting better.  The voting site had a lady bug as the
animal.  I entered ladybug and it worked.  Who says an old dog can't
learn new tricks?

Tommy H in Baton Rouge