[Dailydrool] Email hacking

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sat Jan 22 17:37:22 PST 2011

Don't know about anyone else, but I've gotten a junk email from a former
Drooler and at least one person has reported receiving the same junk
email -- seemingly from me, or at least it lists my email address as
sender. However, it wasn't -- isn't from me. Hopefully, everyone would
be smart enough to realize I would never send an unsigned note claiming
to be sending notice about a great sale at some jewlery company "to my
friends." If you get any such thing, delete at once.
Riche