[Dailydrool] Tons of Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 18:15:07 PST 2011

In catching up on my drools, I find that I need to do special cooking  for
Ben, so he will be able to produce the drool needed.  First off,  it is
going out to Jersey for a quick healing of her paws after the operation to
remove the cysts between her toes.  Glad to hear that no amputations were
needed.  Hope she doesn't drive mom slave nuts with the cone.  Next,  lost of
drool on the way to poor Bubba with the mass inside his pancreas.   Hope the
force feeding goes well, and that the meds work and he starts to be  able to
eat on his own.  I seems that things are starting to improve  slightly, and
hope it continues and gets back to normal real soon.  Tons of  special drool
and  prayers going out for poor Freddie suffering from  malignant melanoma
and the facial tumor.  I agree that it is not fair for  such a youngster who
has had a bad first 6-8 years.  I will pray for he  best for him, knowing
that his keepers will do what is best for him.  I say  that with tears in my
eyes, as it does not sound good.  Will pray that he  has some quality time
left.

Drool going out to Donna and Zephyr,  on the news that he has  Cushing's
disease, and had a malignant tumor removed.  Glad the vet feels  that the
entire thing was removed.  Lastly the drool is going out for all  the sick
puppies and sick daddy dog in MBR's care.  That is so sad  that they get rescued
and then all get sick, a sickness that the vets are having  trouble curing.
Hope that things turn around for them real soon, so that  they can be cured
and find loving forever homes.  Prayers on the way for  all, as well as
Ben's healing drool.

Douglas and Ben