[Dailydrool] Pw. Gus....

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 06:42:29 PST 2011

MOMCAKES!! It is Sunday. I'm sleeping....not that the day matters all that
much....oh, Auntie feyfey? What's up? Both of you and Auntie Taco? My tail
hurts from all the nails.

Overrun? Lots of action, well....close da gates, nothing I can do about
it.....ooops, wrong answer, huh. Talk to the big guy. Keep the houndies
here.

UH, OH, Pw. Gus? He lived way out in Washington. I met his slave and
friend.....they came here, I was a youngster when the came to Ocean
City...Patti and Joni. Yes, they are very nice people and love the heck out
of Pw. Gus. He has had them very well trained to take good care of
him....yes, I know he was on the manifest a long time ago but they kept
pulling him off.

Pw. Melba Toast, herself came to make sure that Pw. Gus was well acclimated.
He has gotten his own fluffy cloud bed, with a very good view. King Caruso
has fetched him the telescope so he can look down on his house and wave. It
is a little foggy, but he is still looking. He is all happy with the seafood
and his friends, but is sorry he could not have stayed even longer. Melba's
friend Mama says that she will cuddle up with Gus and they will be good
friends.

I am very sorry that Pw. Gus went to see feyfey, I love senior houndies and
wish they could stay pawever.

Pawtunia
....Rusty, and the humans, Rich and Dawn