[Dailydrool] anudder advenshur

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 08:43:24 PST 2011

OH BOY !  wait tii ya hears wut diz dizzy broad momma did dis  time.   our
daddy hab ta wurk at Lowes yesterday fur sum hound  supportin money, mommy &
daddy eat berry early so dey real hungry bout 9:00  PM  daddy gib mommy da
call early sez how bout pick in up PIZZA fur  later.  Sure moma rel hungry,
daddy sez I'll gib you da call wen I get off  work, so momma can call in da
order.  OK so it beez bout 9:30 PM and moom  sez,  OK girls time go potty,
lets get dis peeing and pooping ober with  before daddy cum home.It bee
freezing here sub zero wind chill,  so momma  gets all ob us coats on and she
wearing enuff clothes dat she look like Nan Nook  ob da far north.  we all goes
out side  and do da walkie,  gotz  ta go.  so moomy standing next to Maggie
who all humped up and den she hear  Riiiiiinnngggg !  Rriiiinnnngggg,  her
sez  " SH** "  so she  put dat flashing light under her arm, den she take
off her glove, den she pull  off her scarf , den she reach in her pocket fur
her phone, den it happened  !!!!!!!!!!   she press da button sez HELLO and
dropped her phone right  in a fresh pile of STEAMING POOP !  Yes sir she did
She yelling and  screaming   " GOD DA** It "  Maggie & me run fur da house
!  that poop wasn't da only ting steaming .  she sez Hold on Bill, she  hit
da speaker phone button with a poop flag,  she sez  " Bill can you  hear me
? "
daddy sez " what da hell going on ? "   mommy sez "  I  dropped my cell
phone in a fresh pile of SH** ! "
so mommy tells daddy dat she going in da house to call on dat land line
phone to da pizza man. we all goes in da house and she calt dat pizza order in
 and den her goes back outside to retrieve her poopy phone
bwahaahahahahah.  daddy cum home wif dat pizza and he walk in da house and  he sez "  the
longer I stayed married to you, the more convinced I am that  you are INSANE
!   " NO one Marlene, NO one on this earth has ever  dropped their cell
phone in a fresh pile of SH** ! "

Evil Annie