[Dailydrool] Rescue news

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:50:02 PST 2011

BaRCSE has taken in four adult hounds and a four day old puppy.
Unfortunately, the whole litter of pups died except this one but we're
hopeful that he'll survive. The mom is only fourteen months old and really
doesn't have a clue what to do with the puppy but we're hoping she'll
learn. Our wonderful BaRCSE rescuers posted pictures on our facebook page
and here is a link to view some more pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/a8ezbnd/Rescue1232011 I've seen the power of
drool first hand so I'm asking you to please have your hounds sling some
drool in this poor puppy's direction. We'll know more tomorrow after a visit
to the vet.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger