[Dailydrool] Bubba update (not good)

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 06:22:12 PST 2011

Well, It's been all weekend, plus another 10 days and Bubba is still NOT
eating on his own. We called the vet as soon as they opened this am and he
wants us to bring Bubba in for IV fluids and, if he's strong enough, then he
will open him up and look around. That scares the he!! out of me even more
because if it is a tumor, which we're pretty sure it is, chances are really
good it will metastasize almost immediately. I can't see any light at the
end of the tunnel right now. I thank all of you for your drool, well-wishes
and support. We've tried cat food, dog food, vet food, homemade food, baby
food, etc. We thought we were going to make it when Bubba started drinking
broth on his own as well as lapping up the Karo syrup and honey, but that
lasted not even a day. Needless to say, I'm very upset right now. :(

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre, Bubba and LaBelle, notabassets Izzy and Elke