[Dailydrool] Moddurn Dog Context

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:21:47 PST 2011

Dis Nigel, Llewis an Conly an we dont bleeve dis wooman!
A bit beke she done enter MITCHELL foto in a context for a megazeen callt
Modurn Dog---Llewis whut? Ok MODERN DOG yew heppy now? Fank youse.
Den youse nose whut she dun?
NUFFIN!!!
She dun NUFFIN dat whut! She ebin FORGOT.
So all dis time dere sit da pixshure wif towtol strengers votin an votin
till sumwon saw it an rote MomPerson who sez oh yeah dass rite, I member
now.

Well Mitchell is in third place!
We dunt nose when da context ends but if youse wanna vote here da linkage.
Da winner get feetured in da megazieen.
No I dont nose why she not sent MY