[Dailydrool] News frum da Nose

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:30:10 PST 2011

Dis Nigel.
Awhile beke MomPerson foolin round sended a pixchure ob Mitchell to Modern
Dog Photo Contest (I copied dat zacktly.)
An den youse nose whut she done?
NUFFIN.
She dun NUFFIN.
She dun FORGOT aboudit. An wiffout her nosin it, peepels voted an allasudden
sumwon remine she aboudit an whatcha nose--Mitchell awreddy in FOURTH PLACE.
So she started votin.
An sum odders saw it an started votin. An now he in THIRD place.
So we fink ebberbuddy otta nose about dis context becuz we still misses
Mitchell he a cool dude.
So youse feel like votin heer anodder one to add to youse list:

http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/top

An we fink MomPerson otta be shamd forgettin she dun entered dat pixchure.
We does. Yes we does.

Drool an heppiness to ebberbuddy,

Nigel, Llewis, Conley an eben Mr. Cooper Sir