[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge results are getting close

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 00:44:46 PST 2011

After voting today, I checked the rankings for states and now Ozark Mountain
Basset Rescue is only 1% point ahead of its nearest competitor. Let's all vote.
It's really easy. Just type "Shelter Challenge" in your Web Search slot. A bunch
of listings will come up--the first one says Vote for a shelter--click on that
and the voting page comes up. If you've voted before, OMBR will already be
listed there for you to click; then it's just identifying the animal with the
shortest word possible and clicking again. All done. No websites to remember
from day to day. I've made voting part of my Drool reading routine (vote before
reading the drool) so I don't even need to remind myself. Drool rules. Let's go,
team.