[Dailydrool] Near Basset Sighting

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Jan 24 21:50:02 PST 2011

Some of you know I'm a techie ... who says those of us that have a basset
disorder can't follow little electronic gremlins for a living ... anyway..
one of my few TV delights is NBC's CHUCK (if not for the plausibly
impossible, the schmaltz in the show is fun to laugh at too)

ANYWAY .... does anyone else out there watch CHUCK and by chance do you
think that what Alexei Volkoff (ex-bond Timothy Dalton) was painting.... A
BASSET ??

I had to go back and step through the shot frame by frame.. it was then I
saw the neck was Giraffe like so I have to guess it wasn't a Basset, maybe
he was trying for some other hound in the hunters group, but a Foxhound
(english or regular) doesn't have ears as long ... so in *MY* BSB (Basset
Slave Brain) I just had to chalk it up to his creative whim to try to see
what it would've been like to put a basset head on a giraffe neck and who
knows.. maybe a scent hound you don't have to bend over to pet?

Never put it beyond a character like Volkoff to dabble in genetic alteration
of animals..

Alrighty then... I'll just go back to my regular computer work now...

:-)

-Robert