[Dailydrool] Farewell Pw Gus

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 19:05:32 PST 2011

It has been a very sad weekend here at the home of the Terrific Thomas Hounds our best furend Pw Gus made his journey to the Bridge. I was with Gus the day he came into Patty's life and feel honored to have been his Aunt Joni for the last 8 1/2 years. Gus was Patty's first Basset(in fact her first dog ever)and he trained her to be the perfect Basset Slave and she in turn gave him a wonderful life. Tears here have been flowing since Gus made his journey but we know he is barking up a storm telling everyone at the Bridge his wonderful story. Fly free sweet Prince we will see you again.

Joni Thomas

The Terrific Thomas Hounds
Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990
Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999