[Dailydrool] Cell phone in Poo

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:20:54 PST 2011

No, I have never heard of anyone dropping a cell phone in fresh poo, but my ex once did drop his ski pole in fresh poo. Turbo, our first basset, was cross country skiing with us, we stopped so she could poop, Lynn put his poles aside to blow his nose, and before he could grab them, one fell in the fresh pile of poo. The handle hit the poo, of course. I could hardly get skiing again, I was laughing so hard. Turbo was mystified about what was going on.

Linda and Dewey