[Dailydrool] Rosie's Gotcha Day

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:47:47 PST 2011

   It's our Rosie's "Gotcha Day" today, her 7th.  She got some Turkey bacon with her breakfast this morning and that set her day off just right.  Dogster sent her a Birthday Greeting which I got a kick out of (haven't been on Dogster in ages - will have to add some more photos).

   Somehow she knows today is special as she went to her treat cabinet twice today and twice we opened it up and gave her a treat, she was beside herself with joy as she ran away with her treat and then played catch with it by herself for a bit before settling down to munch.  Ya gotta love 'em!!

   To any other hounds that may share Rosie's day, we wish you a very happy one!

Carol & Rosie in Florida