[Dailydrool] sleeping with dogs

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 07:09:54 PST 2011

Well, it's like this,  if I can talk on a cell phone that has been  dropped
in fresh  hot steaming POO, then I certainly have no reservations  about
sleeping with my dogs !!!!!  bwahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!!   like someone else
said,  we all have to die of something !

I really want to say how  sorry I am for all of the fur babies going  to
the bridge,  it is so very hard and I really don't think we ever truly
recover, but some how we  learn with the trust and understanding of our  DROOL
FAMILY  that we can move forward with baby steps.  the drool  family and their
emotional support are the best.  But our babies are family  members not dogs
and everyone here understands that, and that is why the DAILY  DROOL is so
special in every way .
I am trying to help my twin sister deal with her grief over the loss of her
 husband  from cancer and every time I say that I understand,  she  yells
and screams at me that I don't understand !  but I do   !!!!!
LOVE doesn't have conditions,  it doesn't matter if you love and lose  a
two legger  or four legger.  LOVE is LOVE  and  the loss  leaves a hole in
your heart equally the same.

LOVE  and Hugs for my hurting friends  Marlene

PS " mommy we are proud of you,  your were very nice,  no  cuss words  woo
hoo ! "

Evil Annie and Maggie Wags