[Dailydrool] Thank you

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 18:41:48 PST 2011

Droolers,

I want to thank all of you for your support, stories, justifications, drool
and love. The outpouring has been enormous. I'm truly overwhelmed. I'm still
incredibly upset, but feel a little better with each email and posting I
read both on the drool and facebook. I will try to thank each and every one
of you, but it may take a while. Every time I try to write something that
even remotely pertains to Bubba, I start crying like a baby. I'm sorry, but
I just miss him so much. He's left a hole in my heart that will take a
lifetime to fill.

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre and LaBelle, Bubba ATB and notabassets Izzy and Elke