[Dailydrool] Sleepin wif houndies an udder fings

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jan 25 18:50:09 PST 2011

Dis be Holly da Dolly woofin in here, mememe jes wanna say dat mememe Sister
Holly an also Sister Gracie an Sister Anna, we all beez BERRY OFFENNEDED at
dis articul dat Mama wuz reedin.  Me gots news fer dat dummy whut rote da
articul - you eber smell peeps bref in da mornin?  Try it an den tell me who
beez da germy ones!!!  WELL, dat is all mememe hab to say bout dat.  Berry
offeneded.

This is Mama chiming in.  Do you think the guys who wrote this article are
the same ones that write articles on how animals have no feeling or
emotions?  They always strike me as people who don't actually have any pets
or they wouldn't say such stupid things in their scholarly (huh!) articles.

We are sending lub and snooter kissies to all those who have lost a hound
recently, we have had to make the same tough decisions, too, and we know how
awful it is.  They know you did the best you could for them, and they knew
how much they were loved.  In the end, that's what matters.  Get well drool
going out to everyone needing it, too.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!! for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in AR, and also for
Mitchell in the Modern Dog Magazine contest.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

 <http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/top>
www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/top

Anita Woodrum