[Dailydrool] More Riley photos

James Reynolds jmr.cosmos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:15:37 PST 2011

All,

I've added a Google Picasa album so folks can keep up with Riley as he
adjusts to life just south of the Mason-Dixon Line here in Maryland. Here's
a link to my photos:

Riley + Edgrrr<http://picasaweb.google.com/jmr.cosmos/EdgrrrRiley?feat=directlink>

I've also created my first blog - "The Drooling Dog
Blog<http://droolingdogblog.blogspot.com/>",
I'll be posting items about the adventures of Edgrrr & Riley there for those
who are interested (& other subjects as well). The spring semester is
starting next week, so I'll be busy teaching, but I'll try and post as much
as possible. With Riley & Edgrrr I shouldn't be short of wacky stories and
adventures to write about!

Take care everyone!

-James