[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Felix

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Wed Jan 26 04:23:52 PST 2011

My Felix, who has Addison's Disease is lethargic and didn't eat this morning.  As soon as the vet opens, we'll be going there (not going to emergency vet who is 30 minutes away and probably further during this snow).  He is about 14 so I really worry about him.  Last night, he climbed on my lap for some loving which he really doesn't do so maybe he was starting to feel bad last night.
Liz Kielley
mom to BROOD bassets, Ma Barker, Filbert, Daisy-Kay, Charles and Felix and foster mom to Felicity