[Dailydrool] Bubba Arrives

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 08:06:15 PST 2011

GRAAAACK. Get off my chest?? Momcakes, have you been overdoing at the buffet??? Auntie Feyfey??? How much have you houndies been eating??? Wait, who is that? What, Mom? Newman is sitting on me? Mugflump. He is as big as Rusty!! I remember him, the one who came from Pennsylvania and had 7 brudders. He used to bark at you to eat your bowl faster. GET OFF!! What's the deal here? A little basset has to breath or I'LL be heading to the bridge.....

Ah, Bubba arrived. Apparently Newman sensed a kindred spirit cause he was willing to eat his cookies to the evening before he left to meet feyfey. He was all lethargic, the vet lady took a look inside and found what she thinks was the H word had spread 'round. Newman says he needs to make friends with Bubba and tell him it is okay to be all better....and since Newmie and the brothers who also are at the bridge plan to spend serious time with Bubba at the buffet.........feyfey has an extra truckload coming. Unlike the fancy fare from last week, Newman said, "HOT DOGS." Sorry, Bubba...Newman has a thing for hot dogs.

King Caruso and Kwing Moosie have set up the telescope so Bubba can look down. Apparently it is going to take a while for him to get around to it.......the semi full of magic hot dogs is going to take a while.

I am very sorry that Bubba went to the bridge. Lets get some hot dawgs in his honor.

Pawtunia

    .........Rusty, and the slaves, Rich and Dawn

(Magic hot dawgs...as in they are real but nobody got sent to the bridge to make them. Kinda like all the food Auntie feyfey orders.)