[Dailydrool] Found Male basset in Council Bluffs,IA

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 00:01:27 PST 2011

Dusty was found wandering around the railroad tracks in Council Bluffs IA on
January 26th 2011. OUR guess is that he is around 1.5 years old. He is a
tri-color basset hound with beautiful markings, and pearly white teeth. He
is very playful with other dogs and small children. He is house broken, as
he heads for the door when he wants to go out. He can sit, and play fetch.
He is currently being fostered in the Omaha, NE/ Council Bluffs,IA area.
You may see him on our petfinder site at www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html
PLEASE contact Becka Gwinner for more information 1 515 238 3659
 other wise IOWA BASSET RESCUE LLC
 has him down to be neutered on Monday Jan 31, 2010 and he will be up for
adoption with approved application maybe seen at www.IOWABASSETRESCUE.org

We also have a male basset which was given to us by a USA Military Soldier  who
is stationed and serving in Korea up for adoption or may be fostered till solder
comes home in a year.. He is being homed in the outer side of Des Moines,Iowa by
a family who helps out with  transporting our bassets..