[Dailydrool] Sleeping with Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:19:37 PST 2011

The only dog besides Cooper (who is loose at night and sometimes--rarely--
climbs into bed with me about 3 in the morning-) with whom I sleep (read
"nap") with is Conley and Conley is absolutely delightful to nap with. He
cuddles right up to my back, sometimes laying his head on my neck, breathing
gently into my hair. His warmth and his gentle breathing is so hypnotic--
the best naps in the world are my naps with Conley. (If he hears me laying
down on the bed and is in the other room he will rush in and clamber over me
so we can nap.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper